Sunday, August 26, 2012

Lum Mee & Yong Tau Foo @ Restoran Cozy Corner Taman Yulek, Cheras

All the while, my family and I only go to this shop for lum mee in the afternoon.

I don't know originally how does lum mee should taste like or the texture is, so I wouldn't say if this is the best or delicious or not.

We usually enjoy it on Sundays, I only know that it's available during daytime. Not sure about night time.

Direction:
It is located in Taman Yulek. Or maybe it's called Taman Cheras I'm not very sure.

At Taman Yulek/Taman Cheras, you will pass by 'Mexim Dim Sum' and Public Bank on your left. At the traffic light, go straight, you will see BHP petrol station on your left and CIMB Bank on your right, just go straight until the end of the road and you will see this shop at the right corner.

Restoran Cozy Corner/MKP Lum Mee.



No comments: