Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Dim Sum @ Chynna

I never expect myself to be able to dine here... like EVER... my impression on this place is - expensive. Yet I hear that it's always full house. Two of my college buddies work there. And they say they really work like a dog. Cuz it's always packed.



Love the oriental interior, just look at the plates!




They serve a welcome tea with this teapot with long spout. Wasn't fast enough to take out my camera :(

We ordered the dim sum lunch set... RM98++ per person I think... (O_O!!) It comes with:

Shark's Fin


Very very VERY fresh and nice steamed dim sum.


Crispy deep fried ones - yam ball, almond coated fish ball, crispy prawn


Stir fried seasonal veggies and prawn, yummeh!


Fried Rice


Dessert - 杨枝金露 Mango puree with pomelo and ice cream

No doubt the price here is pretty high, but the food is really good. Thus explains why it's always crowded. If you have the ka-ching, stop over for good dim sum here. You'll love it.

Chynna
KL Hilton Hotel,
3 Jalan Stesen Sentral,
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 50470
Tel: 60-3-2264 2264
Fax: 60-3-2264 2266
Opening Hours: 12pm - 10.30pm daily

No comments: