Nong & Jimmy is a barbeque seafood restaurant whereby it serves Thai-Chinese food, of course seafood in priority. Situated in Taman Cahaya, it's an open area establishment just at the corner of the main road.
I ordered the items based on what bloggers reviewed:
I ordered the coconut while others ordered calamansi juice with sour plum. A big no no for the calamansi juice. It looked like it's made out from bottled concentrated juice.
When we reach, it was almost full house, but after we ordered, service was pretty fast. Within minutes, food was served. Only the crab took a longer time.
In total, our bill came up to about RM150 for the five of us. RM30 per person for all these yummy stuff. Consider cheap! I kept worrying I don't have enough money to pay *chuckles*
Photo credit: Layleng
Nong & Jimmy Thai Seafood BBQ
Lot 27363, Jalan Cahaya 1,
Tel: 03 4251 1807
Opening Hours: 6pm - 11pm (closed on Monday)
Directions to Nong & Jimmy:
1. From MRR2 (Cheras heading to Ampang), exit at Pandan Jaya. (It will be jam before the exit due to bottle neck)
2. Turn right at the first traffic light to Jalan Cempaka.
3. Go straight at the first traffic light. You will see a row of shoplots on your right and a Petronas if i'm not mistaken.
4. Turn right at the next traffic light.
5. Nong & Jimmy is on your right. Turn right immediately after the traffic light to enter the car park.