Sunday, April 1, 2012

Japanese Kitchen Ogawa @ Plaza Mont Kiara

A dinner suggestion with 3 of my gfs led to the suggestion of dining here. It was suggestion by one of my Starbucks kaki who goes to Plaza Mont Kiara every week for the Starbucks there and thought of trying out this small little quite hidden restaurant situated next to the HSBC bank in Plaza Mont Kiara. I see few tables of Japanese customers around, and there was a japanese speaking chef as well.

 Salmon Sashimi (RM38) This was freaking expensive la to me... but fresh...

 Edamame (RM8)

 Shishamo (RM10) for 4 pieces

 Ebi Tempura (RM28)

 First time i see this... Zosui (porridge water) RM15. Err, rice broth? Something to eat on a very cold day or when you feel flu-ish/sick :p

My all time favorite - Nabeyaki Udon (RM28) can be found cheaper in other Japanese restaurants though.

Yaki Soba (Stir Fried Soba RM18) Erm, so so.

Best dish Okonomiyaki! RM28. A battered pancake with seafood and rice and cabbage I think. Can't make up what's inside. Topped with lots and lots of bonito flakes. 

Total bill came up to RM200 for four of us. Hmm, it's good food but pricey. I would consider to come again, only if I have enough money to spend la. The sashimi is way too expensive n only comes in 5 pieces.

Ogawa Japanese Kitchen
A-OG-03 Plaza Mont Kiara,
Jalan Kiara 2,
Mont Kiara
50480 KL.
03-62010211

No comments: